Fire closes diner in Brownville

Published 06/06 2014 09:21AM

Updated 06/06 2014 09:32AM

Brownville (WTNY) -- The A&T Diner in the Village of Brownville will be closed indefinitely following a fire in the building Thursday afternoon.

The fire began in an apartment above the diner on West Main St. and was reported at around 3:30 pm Thursday.

No injuries were reported.

Grease on a kitchen stove in that apartment is believed to have started the fire.

The apartment where the fire started was damaged. The diner received smoke and water damage.

Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

comments powered by Disqus

Featured Business