Fire closes diner in Brownville

- Brownville (WTNY) -- The A&T Diner in the Village of Brownville will be closed indefinitely following a fire in the building Thursday afternoon.

The fire began in an apartment above the diner on West Main St. and was reported at around 3:30 pm Thursday.

No injuries were reported.

Grease on a kitchen stove in that apartment is believed to have started the fire.

The apartment where the fire started was damaged. The diner received smoke and water damage.




More Stories

Don't Miss

  • Fun In The Sun Sweepstakes
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • The Great Grill Off
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Children's Miracle Network
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • NNY School Zone
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest News

Video Center