- $1,561 in cash
- 392 bags of heroin (with a street value of $11,700)
- over one ounce of crack cocaine (street value of $8,700)
- drug paraphernalia
- a small amount of marijuana
Arrested at the residence were:
Ramundo Marteliz, age 41 of 637 Leray St. Watertown, N.Y.
- kady Marteliz, Age 25 also of 637 Leray St. Watertown, N.Y.
- Richard Woodard, age 28 of 1011 Academy St. Watertown, N.Y.
- Justin R. Cordova, age 18 of 615 W. 150th St. NYC, N.Y.
- Jerome A. Postell, age 23 of 631 W. 152nd St. NYC, N.Y.
- Moses King, age 38 of 31524 Stone Rd. Theresa, N.Y.
Ramundo and Katy Martinez were charged with criminal Nuisance, a class E felony, for allegedly allowing the sale and use of illegal substances in their residence. Justin R. Cordova, Jerome Postell and Moses King were charged with two counts each of Criminal Possession of a controlled substance in the third degree, a class B felony, alleged with intent to sell heroin and crack cocaine. Richard Woodard was charged with unlawful possession of Marijuana. He was issued an appearance ticket and released.
The investigation is ongoing.
In 2009, Mr. and Mrs. Marteliz were also charged with misdemeanors in a narcotics investigation when they lived on Charles Street in Watertown. In February, Mr. Marteliz was also arrested on a charge of second-degree unlawfully dealing with a child, accused of tattooing a 16-year-old girl in December of 2009.