Fire closes diner in Brownville

Fire closes diner in Brownville

The fire began in an apartment above the diner at around 3:30 pm Thursday. No injuries were reported.
Brownville (WTNY) -- The A&T Diner in the Village of Brownville will be closed indefinitely following a fire in the building Thursday afternoon.

The fire began in an apartment above the diner on West Main St. and was reported at around 3:30 pm Thursday.

No injuries were reported.

Grease on a kitchen stove in that apartment is believed to have started the fire.

The apartment where the fire started was damaged. The diner received smoke and water damage.



Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus