LEWIS COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) – One new case of COVID-19 was confirmed in Lewis County Tuesday. There have been a total of 56 cases in the county since the virus hit the North Country.
Of the 56 positive cases, 46 cases have recovered. There are 113 individuals under quarantine and 10 under isolation.
3,761 people have been tested for COVID-19 in Lewis County with a total of 6,550 tests performed.
The COVID-19 statistics for the county are the most current provided by Lewis County Public Health.
Lewis County Public Health encourages the community to continue to protect themselves, their families and neighbors by following public health guidance for social distancing and washing your hands.
Anyone with COVID-19 related questions and those who are showing symptoms of COVID-19, like a cough, fever or shortness of breath, should call the Lewis County Health System COVID-19 Resource Line at 315-376-9678.
- Stimulus check, $600-per-week jobless benefit included in new virus aid proposal
- ‘Absurd’: $1B earmarked for PPE spent on body armor, jet parts
- Bills defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier: “It’s better for our team when we have balance”
- Bills LB Tremaine Edmunds working to get back to full strength this week vs. Raiders
- 150 million rapid COVID-19 tests to be distributed to all U.S. states
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.