JEFFERSON COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) – Thirteen new cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed for Jefferson County.
There have been 199 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the county since the start of the pandemic.
The following COVID-19 statistics are the most current for Jefferson County:
- 12,959 total tests
- 12,760 negative results
- 199 positive results
- 174 individuals recovered
- 57 individuals in mandatory quarantine
- 675 individuals in precautionary quarantine
- 23 individuals in mandatory isolation
- 1 individual hospitalized
- 1 COVID-19 related death
The number of positive tests represents unduplicated cases. If an individual recovers and later tests positive again, the number of positive cases won’t increase to reflect that case.
A duplicate case affects the number of recovered cases reported, as that number would decrease if someone retests positive. That case would be added to the number of hospitalized cases or those in mandatory isolation, depending on their situation.
Jefferson County continues to participate with New York State to manage the outbreak of COVID-19.
- Bills face ‘tough decisions’ with upcoming free agents including LB Matt Milano
- Here are the early Super Bowl prop bets
- Biden: ‘Waited too long to deal with climate crisis’
- Bundle up North Country: Temperatures dropping below zero degrees
- American Lung Association report: New York gets an ‘F’ in tobacco prevention
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.