LOWVILLE, N.Y. (WWTI) — A 15-year-old has been airlifted to Upstate University Hospital following a vehicle-crash.
New York State Police are currently investigating a one-vehicle crash that occurred in the town of Lyonsdale in Lewis County. According to NYSP, 15-year-old Jordan D. Rogers was airlifted to Upstate and was listed in stable condition.
State Police reported that the crash occurred after the driver lost control and struck a tree.
- North Country evening weather update: 4-19-21
- Biden seeks GOP input, hopes to reach bipartisan agreement on infrastructure package
- Cuomo book scandal: Governor may face criminal investigation over alleged use of state resources
- Scholars urge Biden to stop Title 42 expulsions and Mexico to end arrest of migrants
- 40 new COVID-19 cases confirmed in St. Lawrence County since Friday
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.