LOWVILLE, N.Y. (WWTI) — A 15-year-old has been airlifted to Upstate University Hospital following a vehicle-crash.
New York State Police are currently investigating a one-vehicle crash that occurred in the town of Lyonsdale in Lewis County. According to NYSP, 15-year-old Jordan D. Rogers was airlifted to Upstate and was listed in stable condition.
State Police reported that the crash occurred after the driver lost control and struck a tree.
- Buffalo Bills arrive in Kansas City ahead of AFC Championship
- Big offenses, overlooked defenses in AFC title game
- Police identify 19-year-old woman found unconscious on sidewalk in Watertown
- Syracuse throttles #16 Virginia Tech
- “It was just a really good team effort” Jim Boeheim following win against No. 16 Virginia Tech
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.