LEWIS COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) — Two new case of COVID-19 was reported in Lewis County on Wednesday. There have been a total of 78 cases in the county since the virus hit the North Country.
Of the 78 positive cases, 70 have recovered. There are 180 individuals under quarantine and 8 are under isolation.
7,135 people have been tested for COVID-19 in Lewis County with a total of 12,116 tests performed.
The COVID-19 statistics for the county are the most current provided by Lewis County Public Health.
Lewis County Public Health encourages the community to continue to protect themselves, their families and neighbors by following public health guidance for social distancing and washing your hands.
Anyone with COVID-19 related questions and those who are showing symptoms of COVID-19, like a cough, fever or shortness of breath, should call the Lewis County Health System COVID-19 Resource Line at 315-376-9678.
- ‘It was just a scrap, a real battle:’ Jim Boeheim following win over North Carolina
- Syracuse picks up big win holding off North Carolina
- Bodies of father, two sons found in Benton County, investigation ongoing
- COVID-19 relief package moves to Senate, faces GOP opposition
- Johnson & Johnson vaccine means ‘rapid progress’ in March
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.