BUFFALO, N.Y. (WWTI) — Two individuals in Buffalo are going home with New York Lottery top prize tickets.
Two Take 5 top-prize winning tickets were sold in Buffalo, NY, on November 3, 2020. These tickets were sold at two different locations and were each worth nearly $15.5 thousand.
Each Take 5 top-prize was confirmed to be worth $15,497. The two tickets sold in Buffalo were sold at:
- The Corner Store, 380 Connecticut Street, Buffalo
- Delta Sonic Carwash, 2590 Delaware Avenue, Buffalo.
Additionally on November 3, two other top-prize winning tickets were sold at locations in New York State. This includes a ticket sold at the Gourmet Express Deli in Bronx, and Karnaby Drugs in New York.
Take 5 numbers are drawn from a field of one through 39. Drawings take place every evening at 11:21 p.m. Winning tickets at all prize levels may be cashed up to one year from the date of the drawing.
- “Big Red and Little Red”: Sean McDermott was “glued” to Andy Reid’s hip in Philadelphia
- Chiefs’ Mahomes cleared to play in AFC championship
- D-coordinators bring head coaching chops to NFL title games
- Speculation over Tokyo Olympics: 2021, 2032 or not at all?
- Watertown confirms multiple Intermediate School, High School students positive for COVID-19
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.