WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — Snowtown USA, a festival that takes place in Watertown N.Y., has announced updates regarding the ongoing pandemic.
The Snowtown USA committee announced on Wednesday that the 2021 festival, scheduled to take place in the upcoming winter, is officially cancelled.
The event is held annually in the North Country and typically hosts hundreds of community members as they participate in a range of winter events and activities.
The Committee shared that this decision was made as the COVID-19 pandemic has put limitations on social contact and large gatherings.
The group additionally shared that they “look forward to Snowtown 2022.
- Hot Pockets recalled, they may contain hard plastic and glass
- Health officials identify the UK Variant of COVID-19 in Tompkins County
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration
- Buffalo Kickoff Live: 5 questions with Bills Owner/Team President Kim Pegula
- ”We got no stops” Jim Boeheim following loss at Pittsburgh
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.