WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Temperatures will be remain around 50 degrees today and the rain will be sticking around throughout the day.
There may be an occasional rain shower tomorrow, with temperatures in the high 40s and a few breaks of sunshine.
The rain will subside and the North Country will be able to enjoy a few days of dry weather beginning on Wednesday. Some rain showers are possible Thursday night into Friday morning, but they won’t linger throughout the day.
Temperatures will be in the 40s on Wednesday and Thursday, before rising into the upper 50s for Friday and Saturday.
- States volunteer to host RNC as Trump considers moving it from North Carolina
- How lawmakers respond to nursing homes being at the epicenter of coronavirus pandemic
- 71 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Jefferson County, 67 recovered
- COVID-19 in St. Lawrence County: 199 total positive cases
- House seeks answers on PPE shortages at the beginning of coronavirus pandemic
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.