ST. LAWRENCE COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) — Four new cases of COVID-19 were confirmed in St. Lawrence County on Thursday.
There have been 398 positive cases of COVID-19 in the county since the virus hit the North Country, 37 of which are currently active.
Of the 398 positive cases, 357 cases have been released from isolation and four are currently hospitalized. There have been four deaths related to COVID-19 in the county.
As of October 29, there have been 86,319 people tested for COVID-19 in St. Lawrence County. Testing is being done through both St. Lawrence Health Systems and Claxton Hepburn Medical Center by appointment only.
The following hotline numbers are staffed between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. for anyone who is experiencing symptoms or feels they should be tested:
St. Lawrence Health System: 315-261-6240
Claxton Hepburn Medical Center: 315-713-6655
Clifton-Fine Hospital: 315-848-8049
- NY Rep. Elise Stefanik elected as new GOP Conference Chair
- Pfizer COVID vaccine ‘safe, effective for teens’
- Inside NY Baseball: Mets prospect Jake Hager waits to be brought up to the bigs; this week’s games schedule
- Inside NY Baseball: Former Yankee Ron Blomberg talks new book about Thurman Munson
- Inside NY Baseball: Yankee Aroldis Chapman having best year of career; Former player Dwight Gooden helps others fight addiction
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.