WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – This evening will be muggy. Temperatures will be in the 60s overnight.
We’ll wake up tomorrow morning with temperatures in the 70s. Highs will be around 80 degrees. Rain showers are expected in the afternoon.
The North Country will see thunderstorms on Friday. The high will be around 78 degrees.
We’ll have a dry weekend. Temperatures will be in the 60s on Saturday and in the 50s on Sunday.
Temperatures will be in the 60s on Monday, lasting through at least Wednesday. Rain showers are expected on Wednesday.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Convention countdown: How coronavirus is impacting preps for RNC in Florida, DNC in Wisconsin
- Lawmakers urge studies on how trauma, post-traumatic stress impacts police officers’ use of force
- Senator: Brands, companies should take action against racial inequality
- What you need to know about bubonic plague, the disease behind ‘Black Death’
- Four new confirmed COVID-19 cases in St. Lawrence County
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.