WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Skies will remain mostly cloudy this evening with a few breaks of sunshine. Temperatures will drop into the 50s overnight.
Tomorrow will be a rainy day with temperatures in the 60s. The rain will continue on Wednesday.
The weather will dry up and warm up for Thursday, with temperatures in the 70s. Temperatures will reach a high near 80 degrees on Friday.
The rain will return on Saturday and temperatures will reach a high in the 70s. Temperatures will drop into the 60s on Sunday and Monday, but both days will be dry and sunny.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- How your state cooks Thanksgiving turkey: roast, deep-fry, smoke
- Fort Drum Girl Scouts learn entrepreneur skills, give back to North Country through gift bazaar
- Dow passes 30,000 points on vaccine hopes, Biden transition
- Jefferson County to stop posting potential COVID-19 exposure locations, exposures ‘anywhere’
- Nevada, Pennsylvania certify Biden as winner of presidential vote
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.