WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Skies will remain mostly cloudy this evening with a few breaks of sunshine. Temperatures will drop into the 50s overnight.
Tomorrow will be a rainy day with temperatures in the 60s. The rain will continue on Wednesday.
The weather will dry up and warm up for Thursday, with temperatures in the 70s. Temperatures will reach a high near 80 degrees on Friday.
The rain will return on Saturday and temperatures will reach a high in the 70s. Temperatures will drop into the 60s on Sunday and Monday, but both days will be dry and sunny.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Convention countdown: How coronavirus is impacting preps for RNC in Florida, DNC in Wisconsin
- Lawmakers urge studies on how trauma, post-traumatic stress impacts police officers’ use of force
- Senator: Brands, companies should take action against racial inequality
- What you need to know about bubonic plague, the disease behind ‘Black Death’
- Four new confirmed COVID-19 cases in St. Lawrence County
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.