WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – This evening will be sunny with temperatures in the 70s. Skies will be mostly cloudy overnight with temperatures in the 60s.
We’ll wake up to rain showers tomorrow morning, giving the North Country some much needed rain during this abnormally dry period. There will be scattered thunderstorms throughout the day on Saturday and Sunday. Weekend temperatures will be in the 70s.
The weather will dry again at the start of next week. Temperatures will be around 80 degrees Monday through Wednesday, then rise into high 80s on Thursday and Friday.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Kevin Stitt becomes first U.S. governor to test positive for COVID-19
- Jump in, the water is fine at Southwick Beach
- Catch a sunset over Lake Ontario in Oswego
- Take flight at the Glenn Curtiss Aviation Museum
- Arconic to provide over $2 million to Massena superfund site
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.