WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Temperatures will be in the 70s this evening. We’ll have clear skies overnight with temperatures in the 60s.
Tomorrow will be partly cloudy with temperatures in the 80s.
The remainder of the week is dry with temperatures in the 80s.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Florida workers surprise 4-year-old girl with garbage truck birthday parade
- Kevin Stitt becomes first U.S. governor to test positive for COVID-19
- Jump in, the water is fine at Southwick Beach
- Catch a sunset over Lake Ontario in Oswego
- Take flight at the Glenn Curtiss Aviation Museum
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.