WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Today is cloudy with temperatures near 80 degrees. Spotty rain showers are possible. We’ll have clear skies overnight with temperatures in the 60s.
Tomorrow will be partly cloudy with temperatures in the 80s.
The remainder of the week is dry with temperatures in the 80s.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Police reform: Congress working to reach compromise to move forward
- Supreme Court: Employers can opt out of birth control coverage
- Lawmakers push back on order to send international students back home amid online learning
- White House Coronavirus Task Force pressures schools to reopen with limited federal guidance
- Second stimulus check: Dems urge McConnell to end recess, take up COVID-19 relief bill
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.