ST. LAWRENCE COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) — St. Lawrence County Public Health confirmed 63 new COVID-19 cases on Wednesday.
According to Public Health, there have been 5,304 COVID-19 cases in the county since the start of the pandemic.
Of the total number of positive cases:
- 4,645 have been released from isolation
- 586 are currently active
- 31 are currently hospitalized
- 73 residents have died from the virus
As of February 9 there have been 193,311 people tested for COVID-19 in the county. Testing is being done through both St. Lawrence Health Systems and Claxton Hepburn Medical Center by appointment only.
The following hotline numbers are staffed between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. for anyone who is experiencing symptoms or feels they should be tested:
- St. Lawrence Health System: 315-261-6240
- Claxton Hepburn Medical Center: 315-713-6655
- Clifton-Fine Hospital: 315-848-8049
- Community Health Center of the North Country: 315-379-8132