WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Temperatures will remain around 80 degrees this evening before cooling off to nearly 70 degrees overnight. Brief passing showers are possible throughout the night.
Temperatures will be in the mid-70s tomorrow morning before rising into the 80s throughout the day. We will be looking out for afternoon thunderstorms.
The weekend will be hot and dry with temperatures in the 80s. Temperatures will be around 90 degrees at the start of next week.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Syracuse holds first official practice
- Expert cardiologist joins St. Lawrence Health System’s Canton-Potsdam Hospital
- TikTok to file lawsuit against Trump Administration over order banning app in US
- Lewis County Hospital Breast Cancer Awareness Dinner cancelled for 2020
- Immaculate Heart Central School to fully-reopen on September 8
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.