WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Today is partly cloudy with temperatures in the low 90s. Temperatures will be nearly 70 degrees overnight. Isolated thunderstorms are possible throughout the night.
Temperatures will be in the mid-80s tomorrow with the possibility of a few morning thunderstorms. It will be mainly dry in the afternoon.
The end of the week will be warmer, with temperatures in the mid-90s, followed by temperatures in the mid-80s as we head into the weekend. Scattered thunderstorms are expected this weekend.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- “One mistake didn’t win or lose a game” Dino Babers reacts to Syracuse heartbreaking loss to NC State
- Bills K Tyler Bass is finding his groove after shaky start to rookie season
- Bills place WR John Brown on injured reserve
- Erie County Assemblymember urges Gov. Cuomo to avoid shutdown of small retailers
- Last chance to vote in round one of our Christmas movie bracket