GOUVERNEUR, N.Y. (WWTI) — Seven individuals have been arrested in St. Lawrence County following a meth bust.
The Gouverneur Police Department has announced that seven have been arrested following an investigation involving methamphetamine. The Department stated that arrests were made following a search warrant conducted in February 2020.
The warrant was issued in February due to suspicious activity at the residence. Both methamphetamine and methamphetamine making materials were found at the residence.
As of December 16, the St. Lawrence County Defense Attorney’s Office has officially issued indictments relating to the incident for Rosemary C. Moore, Logan M. Johns, Trevor L. Martin, Brian L. Friend, Dylan EJ. Miller, Desiree M. Wilmarth, and Erica J. Jackson.
According to the Gouverneur PD, all individuals have been charged with unlawful manufacture of methamphetamine in the third degree.
Additionally, Moore received charges of criminal possession of a controlled substance and criminal sale of a controlled substance, Johns and Wilmarth were charges with criminal posession of a controlled substance.
The Department stated that all were released on their own recognizes without bail.
St. Lawrence County Drug Task Force, St. Lawrence County Sheriff’s Department, Department of Homeland Security and the New York State Police C.C.E.R.T. Team all assisted in the investigation.
- Democrats demand support for American Relief Plan as Republicans push for ‘vote-a-rama’
- Exclusive ABC50/NewsNation/Emerson College Poll: Split reaction on recent apology, more people know of Cuomo accusations and more think he did it
- Emergency powers bill could be taken up tomorrow
- Jefferson County teen heading to state wrestling championship after years of dedication
- Watertown YMCA RESET Challenge finding new ways for participants to ‘reinvest’ in their community
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.