ST. LAWRENCE COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) — One new case of COVID-19 was confirmed over the weekend and six new cases of COVID-19 were confirmed in St. Lawrence County on Monday.
There have been 360 positive cases of COVID-19 in the county since the virus hit the North Country, 17 of which are currently active.
Of the 360 positive cases, 339 cases have been released from isolation and none are currently hospitalized. There have been four deaths related to COVID-19 in the county.
There have been 76,467 people tested for COVID-19 in St. Lawrence County. Testing is being done through both St. Lawrence Health Systems and Claxton Hepburn Medical Center by appointment only.
The following hotline numbers are staffed between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. for anyone who is experiencing symptoms or feels they should be tested:
- St. Lawrence Health System: 315-261-6240
- Claxton Hepburn Medical Center: 315-713-6655
- Clifton-Fine Hospital: 315-848-8049
- Get a call offering you an early COVID-19 vaccine? It’s a scam
- US adds 245,000 jobs as virus threatens the economy’s slow comeback
- Convicted Capital Region contractor continues to find reprieve with COVID-19 delays, adjournments
- Twitter could ban Trump after he leaves office
- Coronavirus vaccine concerns: Can businesses require employees to get the shots?
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.