JEFFERSON COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) – There have been 71 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Jefferson County.
The following COVID-19 statistics are the most current for Jefferson County:
- 4,380 total tests
- 4,309 negative results
- 71 positive results
- 67 individuals recovered
- 11 individuals in mandatory quarantine
- 67 individuals in precautionary quarantine
- 4 individuals in mandatory isolation
There have been more than 363,000 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in New York State.
- White House hosts event to share positive police stories as Congress works on reform
- Doctors, nurses face ‘moral injury’ dilemma with COVID patients
- Lawmakers hope other teams will follow Redskins’ lead
- Save local stages: Concert venue industry urges Congress for COVID-19 relief
- 7-13-20: Clear skies overnight give way to comfortable temperatures tomorrow
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.