JEFFERSON COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) – There have been 71 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Jefferson County.
The following COVID-19 statistics are the most current for Jefferson County:
- 4,380 total tests
- 4,309 negative results
- 71 positive results
- 67 individuals recovered
- 11 individuals in mandatory quarantine
- 67 individuals in precautionary quarantine
- 4 individuals in mandatory isolation
There have been more than 363,000 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in New York State.
- North Country wake up weather Sunday April 18, 2021
- North Country Wake Up Weather: Saturday April 17th
- ‘This violence must end’: Calls for action on Capitol Hill after latest mass shooting
- White House COVID-19 Response Team announces additional funding to fight COVID-19 variants
- Group seeks to build trust in health care among vaccine-hesitant
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.