WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Temperatures will be in the 70s overnight tonight.
Tomorrow will be a hot day with temperatures around 90 degrees and partly cloudy skies.
Temperatures will be in the 80s beginning on Wednesday and lasting throughout the week.
The North Country will see some rain showers on Sunday before starting off next week with scattered thunderstorms.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Washington DC one step closer to becoming a state as House passes bill
- Biden aims to slow climate change, grow jobs with new initiative
- North Country evening weather: 4-22-21
- Biden: US to cut 50% of greenhouse gas emissions by 2030
- Focusing on community and friendship, new fiber arts shop opens in Chaumont
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.