WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Scattered thunderstorms could become severe today with gusty winds and heavy rainfall. Temperatures are near 80 degrees throughout the North Country and will drop into the 60s overnight.
We’ll see some isolated thunderstorms on Saturday with temperatures around 80 degrees.
Sunday and Monday will be mostly sunny with highs in the mid-80s.
There is a chance of rain on Tuesday, with the front bringing temperatures down into the 70s on Wednesday and Thursday.
Stay up-to-date on our local forecast with ABC50’s local weather updates.
- Bills LB Tyrel Dodson has strong first NFL start filling in for Tremaine Edmunds
- BOX SCORE: Giants 13, Bears 17; Saquon Barkley feared to have torn ACL
- Two Bills rookies score their first NFL touchdowns in win over Miami
- Bills QB Josh Allen tops first 300 yard game with first 400 yard game in week two
- Josh Allen’s career day leads Bills to a 31-28 win over the Dolphins
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.