LEWIS COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) – There have been a total of 13 cases of COVID-19 in Lewis County since the virus it the North Country.
The following COVID-19 statistics for Lewis County are the most current provided by Lewis County Public Health:
- 925 total tests
- 711 negative results
- 201 pending results
- 13 confirmed cases
- 35 individuals under quarantine
- 11 individuals recovered
- 2 individuals in isolation
Lewis County Public Health encourages the community to continue to protect themselves, their families and neighbors by following public health guidance for social distancing and washing your hands.
Anyone who needs to go out for an essential task or work must wear a mask or use a cloth face covering when unable to maintain social distancing.
Anyone with COVID-19 related questions and those who are showing symptoms of COVID-19, like a cough, fever or shortness of breath, should call the Lewis County Health System COVID-19 Resource Line at 315-376-9678.
- NY Rep. Elise Stefanik elected as new GOP Conference Chair
- Pfizer COVID vaccine ‘safe, effective for teens’
- Inside NY Baseball: Mets prospect Jake Hager waits to be brought up to the bigs; this week’s games schedule
- Inside NY Baseball: Former Yankee Ron Blomberg talks new book about Thurman Munson
- Inside NY Baseball: Yankee Aroldis Chapman having best year of career; Former player Dwight Gooden helps others fight addiction
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.