WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – This summer, children will have access to free and nutritious meals throughout Jefferson County.
The Community Action Planning Council of Jefferson County and the Watertown City School District are sponsoring a Summer Food Service Program.
This program kicked off this week, starting Monday July 6, and will continue through August 14.
All meals will be provided to any child up to 18 years old, free of charge. Prepared breakfast and lunch will be available for children to pick-up Monday through Friday at 12 sites.
For more information and the complete schedule visit:
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Isaias whips up eastern US
- Clorox wipes won’t be fully restocked in stores until 2021, says CEO
- First report of invasive Emerald Ash Borer in Adirondack Park
- Four arrests linked to gas station skimming scheme in Capital Region
- Boys & Girls Club launches apparel line to fundraise for food insecurity