CANTON, N.Y. (WWTI) — The forecast for Canton looks a little chilly.
The new Dairy Queen in Canton has confirmed their grand opening for September 18.
Following months of construction after their old building was burned in a fire, the chain will once again serve North Country community.
The first 100 people to purchase a cake at the Canton location will receive a free original burger every week for one year.
The restaurant will open its doors to customers at 10:30 at 51 Gouverneur Street.
- U.S. DOT awards $19.5 million to three New York airports for upgrades
- Slave sale block covered in graffiti from recent protests to go on display in museum, with explainer
- Man steals puppy from couple at knifepoint in Arby’s parking lot
- Massena grades 3-8 to return for in-person instruction starting Tuesday
- Texas swimmer pushing through challenges; focused on competing in Tokyo Olympics
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.