WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — With the Christmas holiday only days away, many children are wondering, will COVID-19 stop Santa from visiting?
Will Santa have to wear a mask?
Are the reindeer in shape this year?
To confirm his visit on December 25, a very special guest visited the North Country virtually.
Straight from the North Pole, the one and only Santa Claus sat down with ABC50’s Isabella Colello to answer questions from North Country children.
Watch the full Q&A style interview in the player above.
- Hot Pockets recalled, they may contain hard plastic and glass
- Health officials identify the UK Variant of COVID-19 in Tompkins County
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration
- Buffalo Kickoff Live: 5 questions with Bills Owner/Team President Kim Pegula
- ”We got no stops” Jim Boeheim following loss at Pittsburgh
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.