WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — A student at Jefferson-Lewis BOCES has tested positive for the coronavirus.
Jefferson-Lewis BOCES has announced that a student at the Bohlen Technical Center has tested positive for the coronavirus.
This announcement was made following confirmation from Jefferson County Public Health.
The Center stated that they are currently working with Public Health to conduct contact tracing and affected areas are being disinfected.
Jefferson-Lewis BOCES also confirmed on November 5, 2020, that a positive COVID-19 case at the Bohlen Technical Center. Currently, two students have tested positive for the coronavirus.
- Syracuse drops crucial game on the road at Georgia Tech
- North Country Wake Up Weather: Saturday February 27th
- American Rescue Plan hits the House floor as lawmakers split along party lines
- CDC director: Now is not the time to relax COVID-19 restrictions
- 2 St. Lawrence County residents die from COVID-19 Friday
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.