WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — A student at Jefferson-Lewis BOCES has tested positive for the coronavirus.
Jefferson-Lewis BOCES has announced that a student at the Bohlen Technical Center has tested positive for the coronavirus.
This announcement was made following confirmation from Jefferson County Public Health.
The Center stated that they are currently working with Public Health to conduct contact tracing and affected areas are being disinfected.
Jefferson-Lewis BOCES also confirmed on November 5, 2020, that a positive COVID-19 case at the Bohlen Technical Center. Currently, two students have tested positive for the coronavirus.
- Older New Yorkers reminded to receive annual flu shots
- WATCH: Wisconsin governor enacts statewide mask mandate
- President of NYSCOPBA calls on state to act as coronavirus cases continue to rise
- Select Watertown ash trees to be removed to protect against invasive Emerald Ash Borer
- Why do we eat this? Origin stories behind 3 notorious Thanksgiving sides
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.