FORT DRUM, N.Y. (WWTI) — The United States Army and the 10th Mountain Division updated their travel restrictions through the Fort Drum General Order 1E.
The executive order remains in effect, extending the 350-mile radius, but additional states and counties have been added to the list of restrictions.
The following areas within the radius are now restricted:
- Albany County, NY
- Erie County, NY
- Monroe County, NY
- Nassau County, NY
- New York City, NY
- Oneida County, NY
- Onondaga County, NY
- Suffolk County, NY
- Hampden County, MA
- Suffolk County, MA
- Essex County, NJ
- Allegheny County, PA
- Philadelphia County, PA
- Washington District of Columbia
- State of Ohio
- State of Delaware
- State of Maryland
- State of Virginia
The trusted traveler program remains suspended, and soldiers must submit a DA-31 to the first O-3 in their chain and obtain approval to meet or reside with any non-local visitor.
Read the whole order on the 10th Mountain Division Website.
- Stimulus check update: GOP, Democrats inching closer to aid compromise
- Lawmaker: Trump must answer for 200k+ lives lost to COVID-19 in first presidential debate
- Members of Congress look forward to first presidential debate
- Dems hold hearing on white supremacists within police depts
- 500,000 sharks might have to die to fight COVID-19, advocacy group says
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.