ALEXANDRIA BAY, N.Y. (WWTI) – The Alex Bay Big M will shop for and deliver essential goods for the elderly during the coronavirus pandemic, according to a post made to their Facebook page on March 17.
The store isn’t charging a delivery fee for local elderly customers who are unable to get out and shop on their own. Those interested in taking the store up on the offer can call them at 315-482-3330.
The Alex Bay Big M has been a staple in the community for over 45 years.
The post reads in part, ” We are proud to be here for our community in these critical times & we are eager to help in any way.”
- Americans load up on Halloween candy while waiting to see if trick or treating will happen
- Financial records from Trump Organization to be presented to NY Attorney General, Eric Trump to be interviewed
- Bus-size asteroid to zoom by Earth, ducking below satellites
- Bills Coach McDermott: Rams will be “a big challenge”
- Additional case of COVID-19 confirmed in Jefferson County, 62 quarantined
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.