ALEXANDRIA BAY, N.Y. (WWTI) — The Alexandria Bay Chamber of Commerce has release an update regarding their upcoming Halloween Festival.
The committee officially announced on September 24, that the Halloween festival is cancelled this year.
The Chamber of Commerce encouraged “all community members to participate in alternative, low-risk Halloween activities despite this cancellation.”
- As Senate weighs COVID-19 relief, AP reports White House tried to control CDC pandemic messaging
- Time running out to reach COVID-19 relief deal before election
- DOJ files antitrust lawsuit against Google
- Binghamton Area Voter Guide
- Second stimulus checks: No $1,200 payments before Election Day, negotiations to continue
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.