Terrifying things happen. Terrifying things while you’re by yourself can happen.
If worst case scenario things happen- information about your health can be key!
Often, one of the first places a first responder would look for information about you is your wallet.
Simply, keep an index card with vital information that they may need to know. Also, be careful not to overshare in case you were to lose your wallet.
- California added to New York coronavirus travel advisory, Massachusetts meets criteria
- Trump eyes hosting election night party at his DC hotel
- Can we celebrate Halloween during the pandemic?
- READ: Head Coach Joe Judge Media Availability 10/27
- Man who mowed lawns for veterans in all 50 states says US denied him a green card
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.