Terrifying things happen. Terrifying things while you’re by yourself can happen.
If worst case scenario things happen- information about your health can be key!
Often, one of the first places a first responder would look for information about you is your wallet.
Simply, keep an index card with vital information that they may need to know. Also, be careful not to overshare in case you were to lose your wallet.
- As the wait continues for adult-use marijuana licenses, CBD shops adapt to new regulations
- Some local businesses concerned about supply chain ahead of styrofoam ban
- Closing arguments wrap up in the James White quadruple murder trial
- Buffalo Kickoff Live: Bills vs. Patriots
- White House announces diplomatic boycott of Beijing Games, as tension with China grows
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.