Terrifying things happen. Terrifying things while you’re by yourself can happen.
If worst case scenario things happen- information about your health can be key!
Often, one of the first places a first responder would look for information about you is your wallet.
Simply, keep an index card with vital information that they may need to know. Also, be careful not to overshare in case you were to lose your wallet.
- Voter access or voter integrity? Congress debates Republican-backed bills
- Derek Chauvin sentencing: What we know about potential prison time
- Derek Chauvin convicted in murder trial over George Floyd’s killing
- Why 1 murder count against Chauvin may not stick
- Derek Chauvin convicted in death of George Floyd
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.