JEFFERSON COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) – All Jefferson County Departments will reopen to the public for business during their normal office hours beginning June 15.
County staff will return to work with many new state and federal guidelines to follow, which will impact the way business is being conducted. Social distancing will be required, along with wearing masks and minimizing group gatherings.
Jefferson County is urging residents to conduct business by email, phone, mail or through the county’s website as much as possible. The county is also requesting that residents make appointments in advance.
The following list contains phone numbers for each county department:
|Employment & Training||786-3651|
|Fire & Emergency Management||786-2654|
|Recycling & Waste Management||786-6900|
|Weights & Measures||786-1094|
The Watertown DMV office will reopen for limited transactions beginning on June 22.
- Coroner: Tony Hsieh’s death caused by complications of smoke inhalation
- Following holiday weekend, Lewis County confirms 10 new COVID-19 infections
- Costco Cyber Monday: Here are the best deals for 2020
- Jefferson County Sherriff’s Office continue to investigate Rutland shooting, victim in critical condition
- St. Lawrence County confirms 159 COVID-19 cases, 2 deaths following Thanksgiving
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.