JEFFERSON COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) – All Jefferson County Departments will reopen to the public for business during their normal office hours beginning June 15.
County staff will return to work with many new state and federal guidelines to follow, which will impact the way business is being conducted. Social distancing will be required, along with wearing masks and minimizing group gatherings.
Jefferson County is urging residents to conduct business by email, phone, mail or through the county’s website as much as possible. The county is also requesting that residents make appointments in advance.
The following list contains phone numbers for each county department:
|Employment & Training||786-3651|
|Fire & Emergency Management||786-2654|
|Recycling & Waste Management||786-6900|
|Weights & Measures||786-1094|
The Watertown DMV office will reopen for limited transactions beginning on June 22.
- North Country wake up weather Sunday April 18, 2021
- North Country Wake Up Weather: Saturday April 17th
- ‘This violence must end’: Calls for action on Capitol Hill after latest mass shooting
- White House COVID-19 Response Team announces additional funding to fight COVID-19 variants
- Group seeks to build trust in health care among vaccine-hesitant
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.