ST. LAWRENCE COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) — No new cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed in St. Lawrence County.
There have been 261 positive cases of COVID-19 in the county since the virus hit the North Country. One of those cases are currently active.
Of the 261 positive cases, 256 cases have been released from isolation and none are currently hospitalized. There have been four deaths related to COVID-19 in the county.
31,533 people have been tested for COVID-19 in St. Lawrence County. Testing is being done through both St. Lawrence Health Systems and Claxton Hepburn Medical Center by appointment only.
The following hotline numbers are staffed between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. for anyone who is experiencing symptoms or feels they should be tested:
- St. Lawrence Health System: 315-261-6240
- Claxton Hepburn Medical Center: 315-713-6655
- Clifton-Fine Hospital: 315-848-8049
- Census to continue through October 31, NY Attorney General announces court ruling
- Alexandria Bay Halloween festival cancelled
- Governor updates New Yorkers on coronavirus progress statewide
- Dunkin’s Annual Iced Coffee Day donates $34K to Food Bank of Central New York
- Giant rat wins animal hero award for sniffing out landmines
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.