WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – As of March 24, the Samaritan Medical Center Drive-Up Testing Site tested 90 individuals for COVID-19 in the North Country.
The testing site offers appointments for anyone who has been screened by the Samaritan COVID-19 Resource Line and is showing symptoms for COVID-19.
Due to an influx of testing, it usually takes between five or six days before test results are returned and available.
To date, there are two confirmed cases of the coronavirus in Jefferson County and one confirmed case in St. Lawrence County.
- Congress breaks tradition during pandemic; House members can submit bills electronically
- In Depth: See what Congress is doing to keep people employed
- 4-8-20: Waking up to a rainy and breezy Thursday tomorrow
- Human rights group says detainees at ICE facilities at risk
- Latino workers ‘disproportionally’ hit by COVID-19 layoffs, business closings, leaders say
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.