WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – As of March 24, the Samaritan Medical Center Drive-Up Testing Site tested 90 individuals for COVID-19 in the North Country.
The testing site offers appointments for anyone who has been screened by the Samaritan COVID-19 Resource Line and is showing symptoms for COVID-19.
Due to an influx of testing, it usually takes between five or six days before test results are returned and available.
To date, there are two confirmed cases of the coronavirus in Jefferson County and one confirmed case in St. Lawrence County.
- Lewis County addresses guidelines for graduations from Department of Health
- COVID-19 in St. Lawrence County: No new cases, 195 recovered
- Tin Pan Gallery closes permanently, owner thanks staff and guests for many years of service
- Governor Cuomo announces “Say Their Name” police reform
- Newsfeed Now: A bat-wielding grandma; Oklahoma news crew becomes heroes
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.