WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – A Black River woman was arrested today following a stabbing in the city of Watertown.
Officers of the City of Watertown Police Department responded to a report of an assault at a residence in the 600 block of Lansing Street in Watertown where they found 37-year-old Christine M. Hunter with a stab wound to her abdomen. A weapon was recovered at the scene.
27-year-old Nancy L. Parker has been charged with one count of Assault in the Second Degree and Criminal Possession of a Weapon Fourth Degree. She was taken to City Court and arraigned this afternoon before being committed to the Jefferson County Jail on $5,000 cash or $20,000 bond.
Guilfoyle Ambulance personnel transported the victim to Samaritan Medical Center where she is being treated for a non life threatening injury.
- $1 billion Mega Millions prize a result of long odds, slow sales
- $150,000 Available for Projects That Strengthen New York States Agricultural Products
- Where to watch: SU vs. Virginia Tech
- Prizes up for grabs in Warren County remote ice fishing challenge
- Watertown Police investigating death of woman found unconscious on road
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.