LAWRENCE, N.Y. (WWTI) — A man from Brasher Falls was arrested on Thursday following an incident on Memorial Day.
The St. Lawrence County Sheriff’s Office has confirmed that Jebidiah M. Euto, 32, Brasher Falls, has been charged with several crime after Sheriff Deputies investigated an incident involving another individual.
Euto was found to have taken the victims phone, preventing them from making a 911 call and damaging their phone. Deputies confirmed that when attempting to take Euto into custody, he resisted arrest.
Subsequently, Euto was charged with the following:
- Criminal Mischief in the third degree, a class E felony
- Criminal Mischief in the fourth degree, a class A misdemeanor
- Petit Larceny, a class A misdemeanor
- Resisting Arrest, a class A misdemeanor
- Harassment in the second degree, a violation
Euto was arraigned before Judge Brown of Massena Town Court and released on his own recognizance.
Additionally, the SLCSO confirmed that a No Harass Order of Protection was issued in favor of the victim. Jebidiah Euto is scheduled to appear in court at a later date.