UPDATE: Due to an overwhelming response, no car seats are left at this time. All of the products have been claimed.
WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — A free car seat giveaway is taking place in Watertown.
The Regional Child Fatality Review Team and the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Department is holding a free giveaway event for local families to ensure safe riding.
Individuals can claim free infant carriers, lap belt boosters, and booster seats.
Those interested must contact the Regional Child Fatality Review team at (315) 755-1460.
- Slave sale block covered in graffiti from recent protests to go on display in museum, with explainer
- Man steals puppy from couple at knifepoint in Arby’s parking lot
- Massena grades 3-8 to return for in-person instruction starting Tuesday
- Texas swimmer pushing through challenges; focused on competing in Tokyo Olympics
- Mountain Bike World Cup to return to West Virginia
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.