(WWTI) – J.D. Logan of Logan’s Equipment sat down with ABC50’s Alex Hazard to discuss the history of the business and what Living Local means to him.
The business first opened in 1985 in West Carthage before moving to Copenhagen, which is where they operate now. They also added another location in Dexter two years ago.
J.D. explained how Mahindra started in 1945 by assembling the Willys Jeep in India. He said they then began assembling the International Tractor in 1963.
As for the future, J.D said they look forward to serving their customers as they have for the past 35 years. They also plan to expand at the Dexter location.
When asked what Living Local means to him, he said it’s about knowing their customers well and seeing them around the community. He added that being a part of the community is what makes the North Country great.
For more information about Logan’s Equipment, check out their Living Local feature online.
- North Country wake-up weather: Nov. 28 and 29
- “You know we should of never played this game. It’s 100% my fault” Jim Boeheim post game following season-opening win over Bryant
- Syracuse opens the season with a thrilling win over Bryant
- Bills LB A.J. Klein says it’s ‘imperative’ for Bills defense to play their best football down the stretch
- Second stimulus check: President-elect Biden’s thoughts on $1,200 payments
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.