WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – ABC50’s Alex Hazard sat down with Carl Petitto from Carthage Area Hospital to discuss tips to manage arthritis pain during the colder winter months.
Carl talks about the benefits and best time to use both heat and ice to reduce stiffness and inflammation in joints during arthritis flare-ups.
Carl recommends using heat in the morning to reduce stiffness from resting your joints all night. Cold or ice can be used to reduce inflammation after using your joints throughout the day.
- Politicians, dignitaries react to the death of Justice Ginsburg
- PHOTOS: Remembering Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Justice Ginsburg’s ‘fervent’ last wish was to ‘not be replaced until a new president is installed,’ report says
- 59-year-old basic training grad set to join son’s Army unit
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dead at 87
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.