WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – ABC50’s Alex Hazard sat down with Carl Petitto from Carthage Area Hospital to discuss tips to manage arthritis pain during the colder winter months.
Carl talks about the benefits and best time to use both heat and ice to reduce stiffness and inflammation in joints during arthritis flare-ups.
Carl recommends using heat in the morning to reduce stiffness from resting your joints all night. Cold or ice can be used to reduce inflammation after using your joints throughout the day.
- Tonawanda community shaken after two people die in a crash involving six cars
- 2-time Daytona 500 champ Johnson ready for one final ride
- Rains postpones Daytona 500, dampening event, Trump’s visit
- Boston College holds off NC State rally for 71-68 win
- Syracuse women’s basketball handles Pittsburgh 71-53, extends winning streak to four games
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.