CARTHAGE, N.Y. (WWTI) — Local businesses are being awarded for the contributions to North Country communities.
The Carthage Area Chamber of Commerce is recognizing businesses through their annual Business Awards. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the annual awards dinner was cancelled.
The Chamber recognized Adam Fuller from Fuller Insurance Agency as the Business Person of the Year. Fuller was noted for his community involvement with the Elks/Lions Club, Sons of the American Legion Pots 789 and YMCA Steering committee.
Additional award recipients include Ox Industries as Business of the Year for donating funds to the community, V.E.M. Food Pantry with the Non-Profit Award for supplying food to families during the pandemic and Next Generation Creamery in the New Member Spotlight.
- Good grief! ‘It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown’ no longer on TV
- Albany County business donates 1,500 face shields to poll workers
- Rapper accused of fraudulently getting $1.2M in jobless benefits after boastful music video
- ‘Glitter bomb’ sent to employee of 911 center in Pennsylvania
- Cortland County a COVID-19 hot spot with 7% positivity, according to Governor
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.