WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — Where can you see spooky costumes, trick-or-treaters and your next possible companion?
The third annual Jefferson County SPCA Trunk-or-Treat.
The local SPCA has officially announced that their Halloween event will take place at the Jefferson County SPCA on October 31. The event is free, open to the public and will includes a haunted trail, food truck, a live action Candyland game board, and of course, trick-or-treating.
Local residents can trick-or-treat from featured decorate vehicles throughout the event duration.
The SPCA also noted that masks will be required for all.
The Jefferson County SPCA Trunk-or Treat will be held on Halloween from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- ‘Glitter bomb’ sent to employee of 911 center in Pennsylvania
- Cortland County a COVID-19 hot spot with 7% positivity, according to Governor
- Latest number of reported COVID-19 cases in Pennsylvania
- Netflix previews Chadwick Boseman’s final performance in ‘Ma Rainey’
- NY’s moratorium on COVID-related commercial evictions extended through rest of 2020
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.