WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – The New York State Zoo at Thompson Park will be open from February 15 through February 23 between 11am & 3pm daily. The week will begin on Saturday, February 15th with a celebration of the Zoo’s resident wolverine, Valentine, who will be turning 14.
Valentine’s caretaker, Claire Shannon, will be presenting Valentine with a celebratory birthday cake and enrichment at 11:30am on Saturday, February 15. There will also be a quick chat with the caretaker after the celebration.
For those who can never seem to catch a glance of Valentine, the Zoo will be conducting special chats throughout the week. Check their Facebook page to see when those times will be.
- Politicians, dignitaries react to the death of Justice Ginsburg
- PHOTOS: Remembering Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Justice Ginsburg’s ‘fervent’ last wish was to ‘not be replaced until a new president is installed,’ report says
- 59-year-old basic training grad set to join son’s Army unit
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dead at 87
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.