WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – The Children’s Miracle Network President and CEO, John Lauck, has died unexpectedly after complications from a bike accident.
ABC50’s Joshua Baughn contacted Kristin LaClair, Director of Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals at Samaritan regarding their tragic loss.
“John Lauck was an amazing leader for our organization. He truly cared about each CMN hospital. This was evident when I received a personal email from John at the end of January congratulating Samaritan on 30 years.” Kristin stated. “For John, it was always about the kids. His passion and dedication for CMN was contagious. He inspired us to work hard and always remember our ‘why’. He will truly be missed.”
- CAPC of Jefferson County packing over 500 meals daily for local children
- Vice Principal at Immaculate Heart Central does morning announcements online to stay connected
- Police arrest teen who claimed she was intentionally spreading coronavirus
- Critter Class: Did you know that goats know their name when they’re called?
- Critter Class at Old McDonald’s Farm: Did you know rabbits and deer have a lot in common?
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.