CLAYTON, N.Y. (WWTI) — Scarecrows will soon “guard” the streets of Clayton.
The Clayton Chamber of Commerce is hosting a community scarecrow competition.
To engage the community, the Chamber is encouraging individuals, families, businesses and organizations located in the village to enter their homemade scarecrows.
The contest will run starting October 3 and wrap up October 24, 2020. The winner will be announced on October 29 following voting on the Clayton Chamber of Commerce’s Facebook page.
- Impacts of stress on education: St. Lawrence County Public Health to host virtual seminar series
- ESPN’s College GameDay to broadcast live from Augusta National Golf Club, showcasing fall Masters Tournament
- Newsfeed Now: Biden goes on offense in Georgia while President Trump targets Midwest
- ‘Sign of the times’: Florida man stole backhoe, ran down Biden signs, police say
- Man accused of stealing dying woman’s phone outside Anheuser-Busch brewery
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.