WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — Congressional Candidate has received endorsement from Presidential Candidate Joe Biden.
Democratic NY-21 Congressional Candidate Tedra Cobb announced on October 16 that she has received endorsement from Democratic Presidential Candidate Joe Biden.
Cobb announced the endorsement on Twitter.
Tedra Cobb has also been endorsed by Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, the New York State Nursing Association, Planned Parenthood and the Sierra Club.
U.S. House Candidate Tedra Cobb is running in the 2020 election and is running against current NY-21 Congresswoman Elise Stefanik.
- Bills rookie CB Dane Jackson steps up in his first NFL start
- Tyler Kroft avoids COVID-19 exposure while his wife Lexi gave birth to their baby girl
- Bills defense comes up with first dominating performance this season in a win vs. Jets
- Tyler Bass, Bills defense lead the way in 18-10 win over the Jets
- Buffalo Kickoff Live- Oct. 25
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.