CANTON, N.Y. (WWTI) — Candidate for Congress Tedra Cobb has released three years worth of tax returns.
Democratic New York District 21 Congress Candidate Tedra Cobb officially released all income tax returns from 2017, 2018, 2019.
Full scans of all three documents were posted to her campaign website on October 19, 2020.
No further statements were provided alongside the documents.
Congressional Candidate Tedra Cobb is up for elections for New York’s 21st District again current Congresswoman Elise Stefanik.
- Coronavirus vaccine concerns: Can businesses require employees to get the shots?
- U.S. House passes bill that would prohibit public contact with big cats, like tigers
- More than 25 people rescued from human smuggling operation in Texas
- Crime Stoppers offering up to $2,500 for arrest of Kevin Allen Jr.
- Comedian documenting fight against COVID-19 dies after 2nd Instagram video
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.