COPENHAGEN, N.Y. (WWTI) — Copenhagen Central School District continued to address a heating issue on Tuesday.
Following an announcement made by the District on November 29 that the school would be closed on November 30 due to a heating issue, Copenhagen Central School followed remote instruction on Tuesday.
The District stated that this decision was made due to the issue continuing to be unresolved.
Copenhagen Central School District administration announced to community members that they aim to return to in-person learning on Wednesday, December 2.
- Lake effect snow expected for North Country this weekend
- Florida emergency chief strongly discourages ‘vaccine tourism’ flights
- Ball security at the top of the list for Bills offense vs. Ravens
- Lewis County logged 16th COVID-19 death Thursday, 22 hospitalized
- Pennsylvania man remembered by family after skiing accident at Whiteface Mountain
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.